Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thoughts

I am currently watching Maury Povich show just so I have voices in the background. How does a person have sex with so many people, have a kid, and want 10 dna tests?? Where does Maury find so many "ho". Well this is the 10th one tested and he is NOT the father. Geez.

The snow is forcing me to these depths of despair!! Watch Maury the freak show. The snow truck piled up the snow so high it is hard to get into the driveway. Can't go out and blow it because it is huge chunks of ice, so Gary has to take a running start (on ice) and jump it in the SUV. But we have a heat wave coming--20 degrees this weekend. Don't laugh that is a heat wave. Salt solutions will work then and I can clear out the driveway, etc.

Gary met here last night with 2 people from Smiths and owner of the company in Kalamazoo. Gary has an office set up downstairs so they had their meeting down there and the dogs didn't make a peep because I was in my room with them with the deadly "flyswat". The owner wants to put Gary on retainer for the next 5 years to make his company number one priority in Gary's consultant ventures. Looks like last night was the beginning of forming a company for Gary with 2 consultant engineers under him. Need to get incorporated I guess. He usually does just enough contracting to make it a part time job, but this looks likeit could turn into a business.

Well as of Friday we are totally debt free!!!! yeah--that is until we buy this house in April, but the payments will be lower than the rent is. We are doing rent to own--so next month we will get the application going. We have been working with a mortage group and just waiting to be debt free.

It is snowing again surprise surprise. I finally got my Cymbalta filled and I am in the Zombie zone today until I adjust to it again. I got off of it thinking well I am not depressed so I will back down dosage and get off it. It took 8 days before the pain hit me with a vengenance again. Woke up in bed and couldn't roll over, couldn't stand up, walk etc without yelling out in pain. All the pain killers/anti inflamatories they gave me for the last 13 years never could really touch the pain. Ok I am officially a junkie now--I never want to be off it again. I just hopes it keeps working against the fibromyalgia.

Got to hibernate (go take a nap). Such a hard life. Can't wait till spring--I have so many many things I want to do.

I want to hire someone to make steps down from my deck,
I want someone to finish out the basement trim so I can paint it,
I want to put up the deck cover again,
I want to clean up garage, paint wall, put in insulation on two walls
I want to cover those two walls with peg board,
I want to hire someone to put in a ceiling in the garage and insulate,
I want a new garage door,
I want to plant my flower garden front and back,
I want to plant some trees out front side yard
I want to plant bushes (need to determine what kind) near the fence
Can't freaking wait!

Good bye to all--have a good day--this ole bear is going to bed.

No comments: