Will it ever get warm and stay warm here? We have had frost for the last two nights. I turned the heat off yesterday afternoon and woke up to 63 degrees in the house this morning. Our weather is like going thru menopause. Hot one minute, cold the next and sometimes just right. It was 85 Monday and great--the next day the high was in the high 40's. Yesterday started off at 33 and got up to the low 60's but sunny. Today ??? well it is a crap shoot, the sun is shining but I am sitting around in sweats shivering. Maybe it will be warm by August, but everything aside I prefer the cool over the stinking hot and humidity.
Gary is in Chicago again all this week, next week then a week off then 2 more weeks there. Teresa, and her family are coming the week of the 7th to visit. She is the daughter of Mike Shroyer for those who don't remember. We are going to take them to the beach, the air museum, the zoo--they have young children, and other things that kids might like. I am going to babysit one night so the adults can go do the BOB.
Oh and no surgery for now. More tests to come--sending me to gastrointestinal doctor, where they want to put a scope up my ass and one down my throat---wheee at least they will put me asleep. Take care talk later.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment