Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!

It is December 31, 2006 presently, 40 degrees and raining. We are waiting to ring in the New Year--yipee. Gary has a cold coming on and is sitting around blowing his nose. Lady decided to make a break for it in the rain as I came in from the garage. She went for a 20 minute run and I assume she couldn't take the rain so she came back. All our local channels are taken up with the death of G Ford, since he is to be buried here. I am going to retire to my room and read for the remainder of the day. Let me know if you like the new blog color or what color you would prefer seeing.

Hope everyone has a good year to come. I await spring and for my bulbs to come up. Take care.

No comments: